segunda-feira, 20 de maio de 2013

Nothing of this World Can Help You


I gave up wanting to possess things. My desire was a carnivorous plant eating my peace. Nothing was enough for me; my dreams were always beyond what I could obtain - constantly dissatisfied, I was never good, tired of my constant ups and downs. Until one day I understood that only serves me what I can take from this world when I die. No object, expensive or cheap, can get rid me of the sensation of scarcity that pursues the human soul. Trust in the transience of the physical universe was the reason why I felt so miserable.
So, win or lose has become single category. My desire to be recognized for what I could have disappeared. The reality of being surpassed the illusion of having.
Before waking up spiritually, we do everything to feel socially superior, trying to show our importance through what we have externally. This is frustrating because deep in the soul a feeling of falsity and impotence disturbs our peace.
When I changed my mind, the emotional instability has ended. Established roots in the land where all things last forever. The blindness of desire never more bothered me. In the simplicity of pure feelings I found my treasure. Then, I was complete. I reached a real life.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário