terça-feira, 5 de agosto de 2014

Don’t Kill Yourself Tonight


Your heart is cold as a blizzard. Nobody seems to pay attention. Inside of you arises a question: Why continue? Loneliness destroys, but on the street your fake laugh hides the murderous sadness. Who can understand what happens to you? The answers are echoes pushing you into the abyss. You seem to choke. You have a knot in your heart. You are fighting, live trying to find an answer that does not exist, looking outside you, in things and people lost in the inconsistency of an existence without a real purpose.
I felt exactly this in the past. Many times! I wanted to quit jumping from a building of eleven floors. I was alone, nobody see me - few people in this world can see the other truthfully. Until I gave up to fighting. Not the fight of life, but the fight inside of me. Thus was born the Divine in me, when I stopped fighting my fight and handed me at the Infinity, accepting life as it is.
Everything was loneliness, everything was difficulty, because don´t exist an easy path, an wide-open door like I sought. There is not somebody able to save us. Only the Divine born in your soul is the way to untie all the knots.
The God´s Kingdom is within you! You need to let it grow. I looked outside for long time - in the eyes of others; in the opinion of others, begging for love and attention. So do not kill yourself tonight. Seek your strength in the sky. In the starlight. There is beauty in darkness. If it's raining or snowing, no matter - autumns, winters, springs and summers are indispensable. Look at yourself then. Don´t permit to deceive you! You have a beauty! Search it!  You have courage to rebuild your self-esteem! Find it! Human words cannot bring you, or make you happy. Believe what you think about yourself. Believe in the better in your heart. Don´t kill yourself tonight and the light will shine in your mind!
Die only to the illusions of this world. Die to the fantasy that people need to value you! People, in generally, value only the outer appearance and the Divine is calling you to grow intimately and express a light that few possess. Value yourself! Love yourself! And then life will smile.
This will take a time to happen. Rebuild the house of the soul requires time. Find who you are in fact. Happened with me! I needed many years. I was destroyed. I felt me like a walking garbage. But today I can feel the fullness of life cause I believe in me, and I don´t desire anyone's approval, no more. I define who I really am.
Please, don´t finish your life today! Give a chance for you! Cry what you need cry before the mirror, but always lift up your head. Don´t let others define who you are. Do you have depression? No problem. Look for a psychiatrist! Use an antidepressant. You need to want to stay fine. No matter what they say about you.

Love is in you. Happiness is in you. Success is in you. Willpower and time will reveal. You will overflow peace and light. 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário